In the frame of Erasmus+ Programme, 2016-RO01-KA202-024450 project, entitled: „Implementation of International Guidelines for Risk Management in Welding Fabrication”, acronym RMWF, on 16th of June 2017 a project meeting took place at ISIM Timisoara headquarters, 30 Mihai Viteazul Blvd., Timisoara, Romania.
Partners from European Welding Federation – Portugal, Quality Management Software – Norway, University of Miskolc – Hungary, TVE Engineering – Hungary and ISIM Timisoara – Romania, attended the meeting, and the following topics were discussed:
- Project activities overview / How the deadlines were met;
- Discussion on the project Intellectual Outputs focused mainly on those related to the first year of project implementation;
- Discussions on what is relevant for the project context and what new topics should be included, limited or extended in updated EWF Guideline (EWF-640-17) on Risk Management in Welding Fabrication;
- Discussions on how the training materials will be developed;
- Discussions on where and when the following project events (workshops and meetings) will be held;
- New actions to be taken and deadlines.